Digilube’s Ultra-Film 2 Lubricant is a high temperature, thin film lubricant designed to lubricate various types of conveyor systems.
Ultra-Film 2 lubricant contains no solids and performs better than other competing thin film lubricants containing solids like Moly / MOS2. This is especially good news for companies interested in protecting the environment.
Features & Benefits:
• Petroleum hydrocarbon based
• Contains synthetic compound mixtures
• Anti-wear, extreme pressure, and rust / oxidation inhibitors
• Withstands repeat loads in excess of 300,000 P.S.I
• Cleans & penetrates into the conveyor’s wear points & evaporates, leaving behind a thin film of synthetic lubricants
• Resists drippage and reduces attraction of airborne pollutants which can fall onto finished parts